Author Topic: sheriff shade presents: A Town Hall Discussion #1: Grizz  (Read 1684 times)

sinclair

• Banned!
    • View Profile
sheriff shade presents: A Town Hall Discussion #1: Grizz
« on: May 10, 2017, 02:01:54 pm »
As sir previously alluded to there is a new Zonemod config just released. Earlier today, me and my buddy Grizz were talking about the major problems affecting our community today. Some ideas like evil Machiavellian dictators came up, the overpowered acemod uzi's, but the one that stuck was that there just isnt enough time to talk about all the ideas without being interrupted by trolls.

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to present the first ever podcast discussing Zonemod v 1.3:

Atreyu

• View Profile
Re: sheriff shade presents: A Town Hall Discussion #1: Grizz
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 01:19:52 am »
I randomly clicked into the timeline of the Video and heard: "People have cocks, you know?"

... instantly shutdown my Firefox tab.

I'd like to paste the ironic "Penguin" meme here, but I'm too dumb (and maybe a bit too lazy) to post it in this Forum becaus I don't know the right Syntax.

fig newtons

• View Profile
    • configs
Re: sheriff shade presents: A Town Hall Discussion #1: Grizz
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 02:44:10 pm »
For the love of god, stop muting yourself. It's so fucking annoying to listen to people talking to you when we can't hear what you say.

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.