Author Topic: Announcing jay's 200% non-toxic reflux tournament  (Read 3273 times)

sinclair

• Banned!
    • View Profile
Announcing jay's 200% non-toxic reflux tournament
« on: April 02, 2017, 05:17:25 pm »
this is gonna be a thing just wait. reflux is fun so lets do that. to gauge interest lets do it as a weekend tournament and see where it goes from there. let this thread serve as the signup thread. first 8 teams to signup have spots.

ElusivĪ£

• mi vida r0ta
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Announcing jay's 200% non-toxic reflux tournament
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 06:22:48 pm »
this is gonna be a thing just wait. reflux is fun so lets do that. to gauge interest lets do it as a weekend tournament and see where it goes from there. let this thread serve as the signup thread. first 8 teams to signup have spots.

this is definitely way more laidback and chill imo than a normal tournament because it's like pick up and play oriented.  Find 4-6 amigos to play some matches on the weekend, better than pugs imo and also it'll keep scrimming alive also.  good luck with this homie :D.

presto

• video games
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:20:40 pm by presto »

ap

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 12:52:12 pm »
team florida

apathy
ramirez
dusty
adam
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:56:54 pm by ap »

nevermore

• View Profile
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 05:19:33 pm by nevermore »

sinclair

• Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 04:52:52 pm »
Headless Cliff Gamblers
The artificial Longshots

Cpt. Grizz

Hib
Acer
Azula
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 05:06:51 pm by sinclair »

sinclair

• Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 04:58:34 pm »
I had hoped to put this on hold after the SND tournament ended but it looks like there will be another match this week. So far, at least, the members of those teams are not signed up so i don't see too much of a conflict from that so this will happen this weekend. It will be single elimination, 8 teams, teams play one match per day as long as they keep winning!

Home / away system will not be used. For the most part only US servers will be used depending on the pings. I think we all are used to playing on them anyway so it shouldnt be too big a deal. Teams should opt for the most fair server for obvious reasons. For one this tournament is designed to play out more conveniently to both the players and spectators in that you play when you normally would anyway (weekends).

Reminder to all teams plz limit rosters to 6, post steam urls and specify who will be scheduling your matches (cpt).

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:45:08 am by Rails »
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

Lupee

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 12:26:34 am »
Team conspiracy
shaDE(capt)http://steamcommunity.com/id/panoptic/
ragecake
lupe
sanchez

bravo
won
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 03:40:30 pm by sinclair »

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.