Author Topic: BOT: Grand-Finals - Dead Before Dawn DC  (Read 11048 times)

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
BOT: Grand-Finals - Dead Before Dawn DC
« on: July 23, 2016, 04:27:38 pm »
Dead Before Dawn DC

*Here's a map download link*

Round Starts: Monday, July 25th @ 12:01AM PST
Round Ends: Sunday, July 31st @ 11:59PM PST
Welcome ladies and gentlemen the Grand-Finals of the BleedOut Tournament!
Top 3!

Some quick things for ease of access for both the teams and the spectators/admins:

Rules

Brackets

Team Sign-Ups

Announcement Page

Doodle (Scheduling Tool)

Please be sure to read the rules along with your team.  If something is clearly defined in the rules, no admin is required to answer you.  Time and time again, admins are hounded for answers that players could know by easily opening up the rules.

The link labeled 'Doodle' is a time scheduling website.  Please use it for all of your matches.  You just have each team member make a list of times they can play and then find when both teams have 4 players and that will be your time to play.  It really does help, ask any team that's used it.  Here is also a Pastebin of all the teams and players for easy searching.

This thread is reserved for match times and scores.  Please be sure to take a screenshot at the end of the match(es) and post it here with the team names.

READ ME:  The Grand Finals.  Health Care Professionals -VS- Serenity.  This is it.

READ ME:  For those of you unaware, in the case that Serenity beats HCP in this first match on Dead Before Dawn DC, HCP would then get to choose a 2nd map to play which will then once again be a home/away game.  Not both of these matches are expected to take place this weekend.  After the 1st game has concluded though, HCP will immediately have to say what map they want and then Serenity can choose to wait a week to play it so they can freshen up on it.  The map that can be chosen can be any map from this tournaments campaign pool.

READ ME:  1st place along with $2100 are on the line!

Goodluck to all teams!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:09:42 pm by Kissme »

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
Re: BOT: Grand-Finals - Dead Before Dawn DC
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 01:10:54 pm »
Please note, due to an error with the newer version of Dead Before Dawn, we are forced to revert to the older version of the map.  The 'Map Download' link above has been updated, I will also post it below.

http://www.gamemaps.com/details/2268

Alternative download link from Sir: http://sirftp.com/Downloads/Left%204%20Dead%202%20Downloads/Custom%20Campaigns/Dead%20Before%20Dawn%20DC.zip

supra

• Banned!
  • The world would be better off without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 06:02:39 pm »
HCP vs serenity
1 pm est saturday

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 03:55:45 pm »
Bracket reset has occured:

Map: Hard Rain
Time: To be announced (Post it in this thread)

*Note to the teams: I have work Saturday until 3PM EDT and can be home by 4PM EDT.  Please be nice to meh o/

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 04:18:26 pm »
Serenity 9428 > HCP 8184

Robs A TOOL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 05:27:34 pm »
Where is the match video at?

Feather

• View Profile

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 06:49:48 pm »
As for the english cast, Game 1 is uploading to YouTube atm.  I know that Dopeboy was also there for the Russian stream.

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 08:35:18 pm »
Serenity Vs. HCP - Sunday 20:00 CEST | 14:00 EDT

yams

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 12:51:43 pm »

do with this what you will

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 04:19:27 pm »
Serenity > HCP 8586 - 7428

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739571079
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739571409

Kissme has paid us the winnings already, Thanks to all participants and those who helped run the tournament, Especially kissme and rails.

Visor

• View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 04:20:48 pm »
Serenity > HCP 8586 - 7428

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739571079
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739571409

Kissme has paid us the winnings already, Thanks to all participants and those who helped run the tournament, Especially kissme and rails.

Congratulations with your new PC!
$10 says you aren't anywhere near a controlling position of the L4D3 scene in any continent when it happens.

Thing is he does what he wants, cause his able to and we are letting him do that. He abuses hes place and power in this community and people like me get banned for no reason. Only thing visor wants is more and more control so he can do what ever he wants.

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 04:25:06 pm »
Congratulations with your new PC!

Don't you see my fps in the screenshots? had one for a month already :-[

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 04:40:28 pm »
Thank you to the teams/players for confirming their shares of the money were received.  I don't plan on locking this thread, if anyone has anything to say, thoughts, comments, suggestions, about the tournament, please feel free to share them here.  I am sure that inspiring tournament admins/hosts would appreciate any helpful suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kind of gave my 'leaving' speech on the streams, but once again, thank you to everyone that I have interacted with in the community.  To the players, to the admins, to the viewers, you were all what made this tournament possible.

And no, this isn't a Rails Barlow-type of goodbye.

I need to go visit some people.

11/17/09 - 11/17/16

-Kissme

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.