Author Topic: BOT: Lower Bracket Finals: Diescraper Redux  (Read 2853 times)

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
BOT: Lower Bracket Finals: Diescraper Redux
« on: July 19, 2016, 05:40:17 pm »
Diescraper Redux

*Here's a map download link*

Round Starts: Monday, July 18th @ 12:01AM PST
Round Ends: Sunday, July 24th @ 11:59PM PST
Welcome ladies and gentlemen the Lower Bracket Finals of the BleedOut Tournament!
Top 3!

Some quick things for ease of access for both the teams and the spectators/admins:

Rules

Brackets

Team Sign-Ups

Announcement Page

Doodle (Scheduling Tool)

Please be sure to read the rules along with your team.  If something is clearly defined in the rules, no admin is required to answer you.  Time and time again, admins are hounded for answers that players could know by easily opening up the rules.

The link labeled 'Doodle' is a time scheduling website.  Please use it for all of your matches.  You just have each team member make a list of times they can play and then find when both teams have 4 players and that will be your time to play.  It really does help, ask any team that's used it.  Here is also a Pastebin of all the teams and players for easy searching.

This thread is reserved for match times and scores.  Please be sure to take a screenshot at the end of the match(es) and post it here with the team names.

READ ME:  The 2nd to last match of the tournament is upon us!  This match will decide not only who goes on to the Grand-Finals to play against Health Care Professionals, but also who is the next team to be dropped out and be given the 3rd place prize.

READ ME:  To the remaining 3 teams, PLEASE make your Paypal accounts if you don't have one already.  Let me say this once more, if you do not have an account, your share of the prize pool will be given to your team captain to hold onto and give to you when you finally do make one.  If you don't want that money potentially vanishing with your captain, make the account.  I am not responsible if your captain decides to not come through on his end.

READ ME:  Thank you to all teams that have participated once again in the tournament.  It has been an absolute blast and I actually had fun hosting it along with my admins.  Maybe one day there will be another Bleedout Tournament (Deux).  And who knows, maybe a 3.  I have certainly learned a few things that I would change for next time, from the map pool layout to the server selection process.  Thank you to every player that signed up and participated!  Two more weeks, LET'S GO!

READ ME:  Might as well post this now.  The final prize pool is looking to be $3,057.07.  Now for some math..feel free to correct me if I mess this up somehow (per player is based on 6 players per team):

3rd Place:
$305.70
($50.95 per player)

2nd Place:
$611.41
($101.90 per player)

1st Place:
$2,139.95
($356.66 per player)

After adding up all the totals, there will be 2 cents left over...who wants my two cents? 8)

Goodluck to all teams!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:23:31 pm by Kissme »

Peter Griefin

• View Profile
Re: BOT: Lower Bracket Finals: Diescraper Redux
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 06:31:03 pm »
Saturday @ 9pm CET

Peter Griefin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 03:44:37 pm »
Kissme asked me to confirm that he sent us 3rd place prize money via PayPal.

Thanks

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 04:18:10 pm »
Thank you for the confirmation Peter and thank you once again, to Pubstars, for their participation in the tournament.

I shall now make the final post for the tournament rounds.

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.