Author Topic: BOT: Upper Bracket Final/Lower Bracket Semi-Final: Hard Rain: Downpour  (Read 4511 times)

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
Hard Rain: Downpour

*Here's a map download link*

Round Starts: Monday, July 11th @ 12:01AM PST
Round Ends: Sunday, July 17th @ 11:59PM PST
Welcome ladies and gentlemen the Upper Bracket Final AND Lower Bracket Semi-Final of the BleedOut Tournament!
Top 4!

Some quick things for ease of access for both the teams and the spectators/admins:

Rules

Brackets

Team Sign-Ups

Announcement Page

Doodle (Scheduling Tool)

Please be sure to read the rules along with your team.  If something is clearly defined in the rules, no admin is required to answer you.  Time and time again, admins are hounded for answers that players could know by easily opening up the rules.

The link labeled 'Doodle' is a time scheduling website.  Please use it for all of your matches.  You just have each team member make a list of times they can play and then find when both teams have 4 players and that will be your time to play.  It really does help, ask any team that's used it.  Here is also a Pastebin of all the teams and players for easy searching.

This thread is reserved for match times and scores.  Please be sure to take a screenshot at the end of the match(es) and post it here with the team names.

READ ME:  The issue on Alpha Madres server has already been addressed and fixed (Thanks Vol).  This server is still open for tournament play.

READ ME:  You are NOT allowed to fight the tank in Map 4 saferoom.  The door unfortunately can be closed and is not breakeable by the tank/SI.

READ ME:  ALL teams play this week, for the final time infact :)  TOP 4 BOYS, LET'S GO!

Goodluck to all teams!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 01:08:31 pm by Kissme »

supra

• Banned!
  • The world would be better off without you.
    • View Profile
HCP vs serenity
saturday 4:00 pm edt
2 games

Visor

• View Profile
    • Steam Profile
$10 says you aren't anywhere near a controlling position of the L4D3 scene in any continent when it happens.

Thing is he does what he wants, cause his able to and we are letting him do that. He abuses hes place and power in this community and people like me get banned for no reason. Only thing visor wants is more and more control so he can do what ever he wants.

ProdigySim

• View Profile
Pubstars vs Silencio Jockeys
Sunday 3PM EDT / 9PM CET

2 geemu

supra

• Banned!
  • The world would be better off without you.
    • View Profile
hcp > serenity
NA: 5432 - 2614
EU: 3831 - 5028
Total: 9263 - 7642
http://imgur.com/a/MV6My

Bravo

• Hi
    • View Profile
Pubstar > Silencio Jockey's

Server 1: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/259338859995384475/AA9414689835CD8626E06B1B62F022E350026F5B/
Server 2: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/259338859995383631/EFE29238D7FADD23C350DA105E7A352DCF2F42E8/

whats with the servers, psims home servers looks like it could have made a case for a one match type of deal.  Having green ping while playing on an away server is insane lmao.

idk, doesnt seem fair from those screenshots. but I guess its not my business  :P

Peter Griefin

• View Profile
We had 115-140 on the away server - pings hadn't fully settled, no one had green ping from our team on their server.

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
Thank you to both matches for being timely and posting your results.

Congratulations to Silencio Jockies on placing 4th in The Bleedout Tournament!

2 Matches remain, over $3,000 on the line!

I shall make the post for next week tomorrow, everyone already knows the map and who they're facing.

Pubstars -VS- Serenity for a shot at the Grand-Finals versus HCP!

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.