Author Topic: BOT: Upper Bracket Semi-Finals / Lower Bracket Round 3: Detour Ahead  (Read 11884 times)

Pariah

• View Profile
Re: BOT: Upper Bracket Semi-Finals / Lower Bracket Round 3: Detour Ahead
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2016, 01:38:21 am »
Yeah and the bottom part was edited were I said, wait Han has to go someone at 3:10pm pst, we need to play earlier

Did it?

http://puu.sh/pOxlk.png

Do you ever do anything other than tell lies? Grow up child.

hib

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2016, 01:49:10 am »
Did it?

http://puu.sh/pOxlk.png

Do you ever do anything other than tell lies? Grow up child.

Again, like I said, photo shopped. I don't even have Miro added, how can I schedule the time with him on that one, if I had no contact with him whatsoever. I don't have any of your team members added. Also, I'm the liar? I'm not the one having miro spoof his ping (play his tank first map) then changing his IP again so he can get lower ms. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys tried this again.

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2016, 01:51:36 am »
You're so delusional i'm practically in tears from laughing. We'll let the admins who know all about you decide. Miro deleted you because you kept following him about into scrims like some kind of deranged dog chasing his owner. He deleted you right after that conversation.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 01:54:42 am by Pariah »

hib

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2016, 01:58:25 am »
You're so delusional i'm practically in tears from laughing. We'll let the admins who know all about how much you love to lie and be a scumbag of a human being decide what is photoshop or not. You're not sane. Miro deleted you because you kept following him about into scrims like some kind of deranged dog chasing his owner. He deleted you right after that conversation.

Kept following him? I never even had him added. I joined though server IP through Luckylock. Also, I'm delusional? You have 2 vac banned accounts, have used sound deleting exploits, have used VPNS (Black Swan, Pink Swan, etc) to use bhop scripts/hacks, and lastly, had your teammates use VPNs even though it Kiss Me stated that only the CN people can use it due to their server/connection issues.

Anyways, regarding the match, I will see you there.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:00:01 am by hib »

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2016, 02:00:03 am »
Are these delusions related to you lying about not agreeing to a match time or not? No they aren't. I'm sure given that we have undeniable proof of the match time being agreed that we'll be keeping the original time.

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 04:41:22 am »
I think we should all take a moment to appreciate the depths to which Hib will sink in an attempt to be relevant, farm attention & try to screw about with his opponents. The first lie, Hib claims that he hasn't agreed to a match time with Serenity, He takes it upon himself to "reschedule" the game to a time that nobody has any knowledge of besides himself. I'd consider that highly hypocritical given that the reason he wants to reschedule is because he lied about having not agreed to a matchtime. Now he wants to post a new match time that genuinely was not agreed upon without informing my team that he's decided to reschedule the game.

Then when presented with evidence to counter his lie about having not agreed to the match time he decides to say that we have doctored the screenshot. Apparently we cut off the part where he tells Miro that Hann cannot play past a certain point as he has other matters to attend to. He then claims that the chat (he has already acknowledged to have taken place by saying that the conversation with Miro was actually longer than what we have shown) was actually photoshopped. Later he is presented with a larger screenshot proving that the conversation wasn't cut short before Hib tells Miro that Hann has time restrictions. Hib then tries to deny that he has ever had any contact with any members of my team, that he hasn't even had them added. Strange considering just minutes before he was very insistant that he had a longer conversation with Miro than the one I posted. So what is it Hibby, Did you tell Miro that Hann wasn't able to play at that time or did you have no contact with him whatsoever?

Hib - The only person in the community that has the capacity to tell SO many lies that he forgets what his own story is supposed to be. You are something else, Please don't reproduce.

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2016, 07:11:54 am »
It's pretty obvious he just did it to force everyone to go for home/away, and probably waited until map 2 to make the nature of his sudden miraculous connection "fix" seem a little less blatant. I'm sure you can see that as well, you're not that idiotic.

As for my claim, vol won't let me lie. If you insist, I'll get him to post a confirmation here.

As I said, I have no knowledge of whether or not Miro used any kind of VPN or anything else, Quite frankly I don't care because I don't see that it is of any importance. Rails had already agreed to grant the home and away system for any games in the finals before that match took place, Even if Miro had used a VPN it had no impact on anything.

Luckylock

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2016, 07:17:02 am »
Impressive display of 2 bullshitters (hib & danne) at work here. Like Visor said, I'm not going into specifics, but yes both sides are rotten.

Whatever time you guys originally agreed / disagreed upon obviously will not work anymore. Now if we want to play video games we / you should be focusing on scheduling something that works for both teams. Time is running out. Unexpected events happened and let's move on.

Hib wants 10:00 PDT / 19:00 CEST, that seems like a very reasonable time for Serenity and pretty early for EoS. Does that work?

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2016, 08:15:55 am »
Impressive display of 2 bullshitters (hib & danne) at work here. Like Visor said, I'm not going into specifics, but yes both sides are rotten.

Whatever time you guys originally agreed / disagreed upon obviously will not work anymore. Now if we want to play video games we / you should be focusing on scheduling something that works for both teams. Time is running out. Unexpected events happened and let's move on.

Hib wants 10:00 PDT / 19:00 CEST, that seems like a very reasonable time for Serenity and pretty early for EoS. Does that work?

No. The match will be at the time that was agreed upon. We've been asked to provide proof that the match was agreed upon - Hib chose to attempt to lie, he was disproven. We've provided proof that the match had been scheduled with both sides agreeing upon the time. To ask us to reschedule just a few hours before the match time is completely unrealistic. If you had wanted to reschedule you should have done it in the days prior to this. Quite honestly I don't even know why I'm even reply to this ridiculous question. See you at 12:00 PDT.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 08:24:53 am by Pariah »

Luckylock

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2016, 08:24:58 am »

No. The match will be at the time that was agreed upon.

Any reason you can't play at 19:00 CEST?

It seems our team will need to play earlier according to hib because apparently hann has something planned for later in the day. We want to play at 19:00 CEST and the original plan was to play at 21:00 CEST. Perhaps we can settle for 20:00 CEST? Isn't that how negotiation works.

Anyhow, if you're completely inflexible especially since it's prime time for you that won't work and the admins will have to make a decision for us.

Pariah

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2016, 08:28:12 am »
Any reason you can't play at 19:00 CEST?

It seems our team will need to play earlier according to hib because apparently hann has something planned for later in the day. We want to play at 19:00 CEST and the original plan was to play at 21:00 CEST. Perhaps we can settle for 20:00 CEST? Isn't that how negotiation works.

Anyhow, if you're completely inflexible especially since it's prime time for you that won't work and the admins will have to make a decision for us.

The match has been scheduled for 3 days now, My players are not available earlier in the day. The match time will stand, It was agreed upon and posted. It's too late for our players to reschedule just a few hours before the match. Unrealistic and It's not going to happen. This isn't a negotiation, This is your side having made a monumental fuckup and us having a schedule to keep. Conversation over.

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2016, 08:33:25 am »
Well.  I'm locking this thread.  Removed posts that were not about the match times.

I'll be in contact with both teams and post the remaining two match results myself, teams please provide me the scores + screenshots.

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2016, 06:49:55 pm »
Silencio Jockies > Kazoo Kids

and

Serenity > Element of Surprise
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.