Author Topic: Re: BOT: Upper Bracket Round 2 / Lower Bracket Round 1: Death Toll (Off-topic)  (Read 3667 times)

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
Show's over boys. HCP has apologized to the viewers for their conduct before the match yesterday, and the penalty has been redacted. They have been reinstated without penalty.

From KissMe:

"I really dont care what people say about me (incase that isnt obvious), this was about the spam in my chat and blatant misinformation that was spread in it before the game that i had to take time out to correct.  idc if people attempt to fuck with me, but dont fuck with the people that made this tournament happen, especially new people that are interested in the community and looking for actual information."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:52:57 pm by Kissme »
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.