Author Topic: Equilibrium 3.0  (Read 29369 times)

Corgi

• View Profile
    • DD2N.COM
Re: Equilibrium 3.0
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2015, 02:53:26 am »
Thank you for the update  :)

Visor

• View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2015, 08:42:26 am »
The latest plugin sources for Equilibrium 3.0b can be found in the official L4D2 Competitive Framework repositorium.

Source code for the Left 4 Downtown 2 extension used by Equilibrium 3.0b can be found in its official repo.

Source code for the Ladder Rambos extension(the one that allows Survivors to shoot on ladders) used by Equilibrium 3.0b can be found in its official repo.

The repo also includes all the stable sources for the latest promod plugins. Unstable plugins from versions 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2 that create bugs, exploits or crashes were omitted from this release, unless specified otherwise in the comments for a specific plugin. I advice caution when dealing with any promod sources belonging to version 4.5 or beyond.

On a side note, there are no more precompiled binaries. From now on, you must compile them on your own. Most public includes can be found over at ConfoglTeam repo and the Alliedmods forum. If you can't find a specific dependency or the ones you find are outdated, create an issue in the repo and I will look into it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 08:48:54 am by Visor »
$10 says you aren't anywhere near a controlling position of the L4D3 scene in any continent when it happens.

Thing is he does what he wants, cause his able to and we are letting him do that. He abuses hes place and power in this community and people like me get banned for no reason. Only thing visor wants is more and more control so he can do what ever he wants.

funkysash

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 11:56:28 am »
Is there are recommended dhooks version for Equilibrium? I have tried dhooks-2.0.4-hg82 and dhooks-2.0.4-hg80, but I'm receiving the following error:
Code: [Select]
[SM] Unable to load extension "dhooks.ext": Could not read dhook.games.txt: File could not be opened: No such file or directory This is followed by a server crash.

Visor

• View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 02:54:58 pm »
Download the Standalone release package(link at the bottom of the original post) and take the dhooks extension from there. Should help.
$10 says you aren't anywhere near a controlling position of the L4D3 scene in any continent when it happens.

Thing is he does what he wants, cause his able to and we are letting him do that. He abuses hes place and power in this community and people like me get banned for no reason. Only thing visor wants is more and more control so he can do what ever he wants.

funkysash

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2015, 06:28:24 pm »
I just did a fresh install: sm1.8.0, mm1.11.0, eq3_standalone and socket_3.0.1 and the error is still the same  :-X

Visor

• View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2015, 07:13:28 pm »
Don't use Sourcemod 1.8, it's pretty much incompatible with EQ/Confogl from what I've tested.

Try to find a combo of SM 1.6.0-1.6.4 + MM 1.9(or older). If you can't find it until tomorrow, let me know and I'll dig up my old archives.

hib

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2015, 12:05:45 am »
spitter doesnt do any dmg...spat on a hunter, only got 6 dmg..wtf is that?!??!

Atreyu

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2015, 01:04:20 am »
a few situations I was wondering about in last pcw and couldn't find anything in the changelog to explain it:

- boom popped next to me when I got pulled by a smokers tongue, seems like i had a stumble becaus I couldn't shoot anymore, but the tongue didn't broke.
- got pulled into a doublespit and lost 0 dmg by the spit (godframes?)

and something we're not sure about/ soooo...

- we thought a smoker pulled a survivor who was already capped by a hunter.

estoopi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2015, 01:39:57 am »
keep spitter the same... don't listen to the complaints.... people can't rely on spit clusterfuck hits to get decent dmg

Visor

• View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2015, 05:47:04 am »
spitter doesnt do any dmg...spat on a hunter, only got 6 dmg..wtf is that?!??!
- got pulled into a doublespit and lost 0 dmg by the spit (godframes?)
I don't know what server that was on. Might be an isolated issue. But the spit damage is lower on EQ yes.

Also make sure you didn't have lags and what you saw on the screen was the actual picture.

- boom popped next to me when I got pulled by a smokers tongue, seems like i had a stumble becaus I couldn't shoot anymore, but the tongue didn't broke.
This is accurate. Add Smoker pulls to the list below.

Quote from: EQ 2.1 Changelog
Completely removed friendly staggers among SI. Boomer pops and Charger wall impacts in close proximity to other SI will not stumble them nor their capped victims.

- we thought a smoker pulled a survivor who was already capped by a hunter.
Not sure if that's even worth commenting on tbh. You have definitely played on a crappy server. Was it pwg or lightweight? They are lagging heavily lately and their sv/var are dipping to red values very often.

keep spitter the same... don't listen to the complaints.... people can't rely on spit clusterfuck hits to get decent dmg
Wasn't going to change it ;D Just want to make sure these reports are either emotionally exaggerated or otherwise inaccurate, since I don't want to skip valid reports.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:56:01 am by Visor »

Battle

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2015, 06:46:35 am »
40 dmg freespit or riot.
I have an accent, so i can say what i want

funkysash

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2015, 07:03:23 am »
Don't use Sourcemod 1.8, it's pretty much incompatible with EQ/Confogl from what I've tested.

Try to find a combo of SM 1.6.0-1.6.4 + MM 1.9(or older). If you can't find it until tomorrow, let me know and I'll dig up my old archives.

I just downgraded to mmsource-1.9.3-hg824-linux and sourcemod-1.6.4-git4624-linux and it's still the same error  :(

By the way: You can easily get old version of Metamod and Sourcemod

Visor

• View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2015, 08:06:25 am »
What system are you running and what are its specs? OS/CPU/RAM

funkysash

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2015, 08:58:25 am »
What system are you running and what are its specs? OS/CPU/RAM
Sadly, it's a managed server so I'm a little fuzzy on the details. As far as I know it's a virtual server running on a high-end server. The operating system is Debian 8 64bit. The dhooks extension from promod was loading fine, btw.

Any idea what could be causing this problem? I'm actually considering of getting my own VPS and installing everything on my own, but I'm afraid of running into the same problem.

Luckylock

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2015, 02:53:21 pm »
I didn't really read the patch notes, but it appears that cars do 0 dmg on incapped survivors.

it happened in this server:
hostname: EMC | No Surrender 01 -> Equilibrium 3.0b

is that intended?

http://www.twitch.tv/ramireztm/v/32667606?t=1:23:00
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 04:17:48 pm by Lucky »

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.