Author Topic: RBT3 Semi-Finals -- The Parish!  (Read 3544 times)

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
RBT3 Semi-Finals -- The Parish!
« on: November 07, 2015, 09:45:43 pm »
Semi-Finals!

Round starts: Saturday, November 7th, 2015
Round ends: Sunday, November 15th 2015 (Midnight PT)

Final Group Stage Standings!
Elimination Bracket

Thank you everyone for a very entertaining Quarter-Finals round! Commiserations to Melee Runners, Fuckboys, Proximity, and ECLIP5E, congrats to the four teams who have made it this far! The four teams left to compete for the two spots in the Grand Finals are:

Whatevaz (5) vs Animosity Gaming ( 8 )

Helheim (2) vs Alerion (3)

Best of luck to all teams, both these matches should be very good games!

THE HOME/AWAY SYSTEM SHALL NOT BE NEEDED DURING THE SEMI FINALS. Both semi-final matches are between two teams containing a majority of players from the same continent (NA vs NA and EU vs EU, respectively); therefore, the last match of RBT3 which shall require the home/away system shall be the Grand Finals.

**REMINDER: ABSOLUTELY NO RINGERS (meaning ANYONE not from the finalized team rosters) ARE ALLOWED TO BE USED IN ANY OF THE ELIMINATION STAGES -- GET FOUR FROM YOUR ROSTER OR NONE AT ALL!**
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 10:01:37 pm by Rails »
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

supra

• Banned!
  • The world would be better off without you.
    • View Profile
Re: RBT3 Semi-Finals -- The Parish!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 01:00:52 pm »
Helheim -VS- Alerion
sunday 8 pm CET (2 pm est)

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 09:23:00 pm »
Whatevaz vs AG

Monday, 11/16 @ 6pm CST -- both teams agreed to an extension for this match to be Monday instead of Sunday.
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

supra

• Banned!
  • The world would be better off without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 03:36:35 pm »
Helheim > Alerion

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.