Author Topic: [Recruiting/Looking] For CCT-European Tourney  (Read 1092 times)

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
[Recruiting/Looking] For CCT-European Tourney
« on: October 30, 2015, 10:30:11 am »
Hello. I'm posting this on here just to see if anyone might be interested -- I'm playing with some cool people on a version of team Abraxas for the European cct thing. Right now our roster/starting 4 are myself, EsToOpi, Luckydog32, and CENTER. If anyone is looking to hop on a roster/would be available to have fun and watch us kill ourselves repeatedly on custom maps, then feel free to hit me up! I believe the deadline for roster edits is either the end of today or tomorrow.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RailsBarlow

This is what you'd be joining!
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

K0range4

• View Profile
Re: [Recruiting/Looking] For CCT-European Tourney
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 02:33:35 pm »
I'll toss my name out for you all. I like all of you guys, and would love to kill myself on custom maps with you. With proper notice I should be able to make any games you need me at as well.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 02:35:12 pm by K0range4 »

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.