Poll

Would you play in a Euro only league?

Yes
6 (28.6%)
I shouldn't be voting on this because I'm not a Euro
15 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Important Announcement Regarding L4D2PL!  (Read 1836 times)

• View Profile
Important Announcement Regarding L4D2PL!
« on: May 26, 2015, 01:18:25 pm »
Over the next couple days we will be making several updates with fixes and improvements to the client. The league will be going down later today until the start of next month.

From here on out you will be unable to join the league without being vouched. We will be working in coordination with TFPG to make a list of approved players and to make the platform a fun environment for everyone. Anyone who is already in the TFPG group will automatically be vouched. Anyone who is not in the group will have to request a vouch. I will make a thread in this forum where you can post asking for a vouch.

As for Euros who have been playing in IXDL, if there is enough interest I will be splitting EU into a separate league. Consider this a petition in a way. If you can get enough players to vote saying they would play in the EU league, I will split the leagues. If not... Then you will have to request a vouch.

Atreyu

• View Profile
Re: Important Announcement Regarding L4D2PL!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 05:53:33 am »
Great idea, especially becaus there were more EU-Players active in ixdl then NA-Players. But this vote won't be successful, cuz just a few europeans use this Forum. But I know you can't get official Feedback beyond this platform. I just can say, there were many People interested in having a european league itself.

Pariah

• View Profile
Re: Important Announcement Regarding L4D2PL!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 05:28:14 pm »
I'd play, i just hope we can drum up enough interest at a sustained level.

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.