Author Topic: Sky v.2.7.1  (Read 24043 times)

Map 1

• View Profile
Re: Sky v.2.7.1
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 10:17:03 am »
Sounds pretty neat.

Does it work in coop if everything is forced? Or perhaps a lite version for coop if not?

RedJaneDoe

• View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 11:08:03 am »
Sounds pretty neat.

Does it work in coop if everything is forced? Or perhaps a lite version for coop if not?

most of the custom events will be work on coop mode, but another can bugged so better create lite version for coop. Sorry for my bad English :-[

Sir

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 11:11:16 am »
most of the custom events will be work on coop mode, but another can bugged so better create lite version for coop. Sorry for my bad English :-[

Nothing to apologize for when you publish something as amazing as this config, we can understand you just fine comrade. :D
Group Owner of :| SirPlease
Config Dev :| Zonemod 1.9.6

iamSun

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 07:16:07 pm »
There is still no godframes right?...I don't see any info about it.

Only serious backdown config has for me is that weather decreases FPS - sometimes significantly. Also you can encounter rain and storm inside of Tunnel of love or this was fixed idk. :) Some events might be boring. Also rare game takes less than hour to finish and extra events only make it longer which is not always good I guess.

RedJaneDoe

• View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 07:43:08 pm »
There is still no godframes right?...I don't see any info about it.

Only serious backdown config has for me is that weather decreases FPS - sometimes significantly. Also you can encounter rain and storm inside of Tunnel of love or this was fixed idk. :) Some events might be boring. Also rare game takes less than hour to finish and extra events only make it longer which is not always good I guess.

If u don't have fps drops on Hard Rain u will don't have problem with it on other maps. Godframes such as on promod 4.3.1. Storm inside of Tunnel of love? I do not remember that this was in prev. version  :o .
Yes mb some events boring idk. The average duration of custom events it 30-60 sec I do not consider that it will take a lot of time (exeption scavenge events). Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:52:44 pm by RedJaneDoe »

iamSun

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 09:19:38 am »
Removal of all Godframes was one of the greatest (if not greatest) feature of Sky config. Why you decided to add godframes back?... :/

Happy you did some work with your config despite being far from active member of L4D2 community though. :)

RedJaneDoe

• View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 12:57:23 pm »
Removal of all Godframes was one of the greatest (if not greatest) feature of Sky config. Why you decided to add godframes back?... :/

Happy you did some work with your config despite being far from active member of L4D2 community though. :)

because we have a lot of changes on map, so it's more attack from infected and  it becomes hard for surv.

Map 1

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 08:32:38 am »
I notice when the tank drops from the copter on Carnival 4 that sometimes when you defeat the tank, the propane still isn't able to be destroyed near the barn entrance.

After playing it 4 or 5 times. I feel like this happens when that roof he drops onto doesn't get destroyed. It seems everytime the roof is destroyed, once you get rid of the tank, the propane wall is then destroyable, otherwise it doesn't seem to be. Then again, I could be wrong and its something else, I just have a good feeling that's the problem.

RedJaneDoe

• View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 11:17:59 am »
I notice when the tank drops from the copter on Carnival 4 that sometimes when you defeat the tank, the propane still isn't able to be destroyed near the barn entrance.

After playing it 4 or 5 times. I feel like this happens when that roof he drops onto doesn't get destroyed. It seems everytime the roof is destroyed, once you get rid of the tank, the propane wall is then destroyable, otherwise it doesn't seem to be. Then again, I could be wrong and its something else, I just have a good feeling that's the problem.

thanks for reporting, try fix it very soon.

RedJaneDoe

• View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2015, 02:32:06 pm »

I think it will be help, just put it in sky folder Small Fix Tank Spawns.

Updated first post, updated primary download links.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 02:41:45 pm by RedJaneDoe »

TG

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 10:12:09 am »
Sorry for bumping. I just found a bug in c5m1_waterfront. If you break the alarm door by melee, it will no alarm for you. I'm trying to fix but I don't know where the door code :P

rtokuda

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2020, 01:23:39 pm »
Where do I download the updated Promod?

rtokuda

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2020, 01:25:32 pm »
this mod no longer works

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.