Author Topic: RBWT 2015 Playoffs  (Read 20323 times)

notbravo

• Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: RBWT 2015 Playoffs
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2015, 03:05:33 pm »
nothing was misguided, nobody is to blame, and nobody is to be given any apologies.  A team dropped out and a semifinals was not played.  The match could have still happened but the opposing team straight up declined for the sole purpose of just declining and advancing.  That is what happened, plain and simple.  I will argue to the ends of the earth not because I want back in the tournament but because I feel that a lot of people here made wrong decisions and are playing the victims.

adiosdeadgame

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2015, 10:10:09 am »
Cool.

Now the tournament is boring. I was looking forward to watching these two Semi Final matches.

estoopi

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2015, 02:54:11 pm »
TSSS shouldn't have any obligation to play a team that didn't get into semi-finals just because their opponents declined/forfeited.

Just stick to the rules.

It seems like a bunch of people are emo about TSSS getting a "free" ride to the finals match, but I personally don't want to see TSSS get knocked out by a team that lost in quarter finals.  I'm not saying that would happen, but I feel like that'd discredit the competition even more.

parky

• *bhops into ur girls DMs*
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2015, 03:55:21 pm »
sexytime10: its called BRO cuddling...
sexytime10: you do it wit hyour BROS
sexytime10: inotice how its not called a butfuck
LF qt boyfriend: is there a bro buttfuck
sexytime10: its called a brofuck and its completely gay stop being delusional

http://steamcommunity.com/id/anticipation/

Dusty

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2015, 06:24:17 pm »
Quote from: estoopi
It seems like a bunch of people are emo about TSSS getting a "free" ride to the finals match, but I personally don't want to see TSSS get knocked out by a team that lost in quarter finals.  I'm not saying that would happen, but I feel like that'd discredit the competition even more.

I don't think it's "emo" to voice your opinion. Of course spectators and fans of these games, want more matches to be played.

Hypothetical Example: If apollyon dropped out of the finals, You'd imagine people would be upset and still want a championship game played still, no?

I don't think any of us play or watch l4d2 for the big cash money prize pools, or the bragging rights of being the best l4d2 player. We watch and play for the love (sometimes hate) of the game.

EDIT: Actually, thinking back on this, some people do play to be considered the best l4d2 players, but that's a laughable title, even in our own game.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:29:24 pm by Dusty »

Killerbeast

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2015, 06:36:18 pm »
I don't think it's "emo" to voice your opinion. Of course spectators and fans of these games, want more matches to be played.

Hypothetical Example: If apollyon dropped out of the finals, You'd imagine people would be upset and still want a championship game played still, no?

I don't think any of us play or watch l4d2 for the big cash money prize pools, or the bragging rights of being the best l4d2 player. We watch and play for the love (sometimes hate) of the game.

EDIT: Actually, thinking back on this, some people do play to be considered the best l4d2 players, but that's a laughable title, even in our own game.
Why are you still talking about this? It's over now so move on.

Dusty

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2015, 06:44:26 pm »
I was responding to a post made today, May have rambled a bit. Sorry if you're feeling some type of way.

Killerbeast

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2015, 08:14:52 pm »
I was responding to a post made today, May have rambled a bit. Sorry if you're feeling some type of way.
It's okay :)

sinclair

• Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2015, 10:31:40 pm »
if anyone should be given a second chance, it should be the team i voted to win: velvet room. after all they received an overwhelming number of votes in the prediction thread as the favorite to win this tournament. i am sure most people would agree. i am also hesitant to trust whatevez, as many of their players are either rude, racist or banned from this forum.

supra

• Banned!
  • The world would be better off without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2015, 05:30:26 pm »
Apollyon vs team spectacular soy sauce
Both games will be played
Saturday @ 10 PM EST.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:49:27 pm by supra »

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.