Author Topic: RBWT Match Archive  (Read 8127 times)

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
Re: RBWT Match Archive
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2015, 10:19:46 am »
Only one game of the semi-finals has been played thus far. I figured I would wait to update the list until the round was over but it is up on my Youtube if you want to watch it. Should be the newest video. I am at work so I can't link it atm, sorry.

NF

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2015, 11:27:06 am »
Damn, Velvet Room's infected side is so good. Just watched them vs apollyon match 1. Those cornfield double and triplecaps... Kreygasm

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2015, 12:43:11 pm »
In regards to the 2nd match of the Apollyon vs Vroom semi-finals match, the VOD might be totally screwed.

http://www.twitch.tv/kissmeplox/v/3987077

Upon opening that link, you will see that it is literally the raw VOD, no highlight or anything.  It is because I literally can not highlight it, when I input any time past 18 seconds, it says I'm selecting an invalid time and that it exceeds the length of the VOD.  In fact, the Past Broadcast player is so fubar atm, that if you open that link, you will literally see the video options slide to the left again and again until it's literally off the page.

So if you had any plans on watching the game you may want to watch it.  I'm going to try downloading the VOD using third-party stuff and possibly piecing it together in SV, but I can't guarantee that it'll work.  Supposedly a lot of Past Broadcasts have been having this exact same error as well from other streamers, big and small, music-copyright or not.  It's just Twitch changing stuff without checking what it breaks before pushing it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully I can find an alternate way.

Kissme

• Caster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 11:17:45 am »
*Updated with Apollyon vs Velvet Room Game 2/3*

Shoutout to Baelorbs from the stream, Fig, and everyone, else who helped attempt to make this video work.  We got it boys! \o/

Audio is a little out of sync though, but it comes back at points.  Weirdest audio file in the entire world.

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.