Author Topic: KaMiTanK  (Read 8548 times)

kami

• View Profile
KaMiTanK
« on: March 07, 2012, 05:08:22 am »
[L4D2] KaMiTanK (1080p HD)

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 980X @ 4.5GHz (1.32 V) w/ Swiftech Apogee XT Rev.2
MB: ASUS Rampage III Extreme
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 SSC @ 952MHz (1.1 V) w/ Koolance VID-NX580
RAM: Corsair Dominator 6GB @ 1600MHz
Drive(s): Crucial C300 64GB (SATA III 6GB/s), WD 1TB
PSU: Silverstone Strider 850W

• View Profile
Re: KaMiTanK
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 03:23:11 pm »
so you used pub footage because there was 1 confogl player on the other team.
might as well have called it "LOL CONFOGL KID MAD GETS SHIT ON BY CAR" than change your name to antero.

ProdigySim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 04:55:58 pm »
so you used pub footage because there was 1 confogl player on the other team.
might as well have called it "LOL CONFOGL KID MAD GETS SHIT ON BY CAR" than change your name to antero.
He doesn't use pub footage because of confogl players on the other team. He uses it because they're still legit kills.

Twisted

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 05:01:54 pm »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:03:40 pm by Twisted »

KobrA

• Banging your Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 01:23:33 am »

kami

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 02:05:45 am »
I don't get why people like to bash and discriminate against whether if it's pub footage or confogl footage. Even if I did post confogl mod server game play, you would degrade it by calling it "pug footage" because I'm not on any teams to where I could play scrims.
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 980X @ 4.5GHz (1.32 V) w/ Swiftech Apogee XT Rev.2
MB: ASUS Rampage III Extreme
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 SSC @ 952MHz (1.1 V) w/ Koolance VID-NX580
RAM: Corsair Dominator 6GB @ 1600MHz
Drive(s): Crucial C300 64GB (SATA III 6GB/s), WD 1TB
PSU: Silverstone Strider 850W

KobrA

• Banging your Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 02:09:34 am »
I don't get why people like to bash and discriminate against whether if it's pub footage or confogl footage. Even if I did post confogl mod server game play, you would degrade it by calling it "pug footage" because I'm not on any teams to where I could play scrims.
idk, beats me

Sir

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 03:22:53 am »

Because the pub scene is seen as the lower-skilled part of the community.
Lets be honest here, 91% (Not a random statistic) of the "pub" scene with their health kits and T2 spam gets beaten by anyone in the "competitive" scene with T1 and pills.
Of course people will bash you, people want to see higher-skilled players getting pwned.
Group Owner of :| SirPlease
Config Dev :| Zonemod 1.9.6

erza

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 03:44:47 am »
Can't expect a lot of support because everyone here is used to watching videos from competitive play. But who cares, if you enjoy making videos, do your thing.

Nice job with the hittable, maybe remove your infected orange hue thingyamabob next time.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\materials\correction

Delete these:
ghost.raw
ghost.pwl.raw
infected.raw
infected.pwl.raw

Sir

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 04:04:05 am »
Can't expect a lot of support because everyone here is used to watching videos from competitive play. But who cares, if you enjoy making videos, do your thing.

Nice job with the hittable, maybe remove your infected orange hue thingyamabob next time.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\materials\correction

Delete these:
ghost.raw
ghost.pwl.raw
infected.raw
infected.pwl.raw

Having to delete your files everytime the game updates is such a hassle, I prefer using an addon for this: http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=14108
Group Owner of :| SirPlease
Config Dev :| Zonemod 1.9.6

BRBBOWFLEXIN

• The Canadian Badboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 05:16:34 am »
Having to delete your files everytime the game updates is such a hassle, I prefer using an addon for this: http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=14108

You dont have to delete this files, just take them out, record and then put them back in the folder.

set

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 09:25:12 am »
"L4DNation is the premier source for competitive L4D(2) discussion, news, and information. Enjoy your stay!"

to a competitive players, whether low/mid/hi. pubs dont matter. they are a waste of poop to give a shit about
so legit kills, or mediocre skeets and basic hittable play, or a sloppy tricap in a public game against people with no experience isnt going to be popular at all. many people have used "pug footage" in their frag videos and are never criticized for it. so i dont know where you got that. as for the bashing, i wouldnt say its undeserved. to say lightly your confidence is high, and you mimic someone most competitive l4d2 players dislike. (i think antero is pretty cute too but i wont copy his swag!)

sry bro just imo'in

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 09:28:12 am »
"L4DNation is the premier source for competitive L4D(2) discussion, news, and information. Enjoy your stay!"

to a competitive players, whether low/mid/hi. pubs dont matter. they are a waste of poop to give a shit about
so legit kills, or mediocre skeets and basic hittable play, or a sloppy tricap in a public game against people with no experience isnt going to be popular at all. many people have used "pug footage" in their frag videos and are never criticized for it. so i dont know where you got that. as for the bashing, i wouldnt say its undeserved. to say lightly your confidence is high, and you mimic someone most competitive l4d2 players dislike. (i think antero is pretty cute too but i wont copy his swag!)

sry bro just imo'in

this.

KiLLaToY

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 11:10:34 am »
KiLLaTanK vs. KaMiTanK. BRING IT!

erza

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 11:57:10 am »
thanks sir, rep for j00

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.