Author Topic: [Recruiting] West coast team  (Read 2165 times)

ProdigySim

• View Profile
[Recruiting] West coast team
« on: December 15, 2014, 06:19:48 pm »
K3 and I are making a team for RBTW, but we need some other players.

We're both on a west-coast schedule, which means last-shift scrims during the week. Weekend availability is a plus.

ElusivΣ

• mi vida r0ta
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: [Recruiting] West coast team
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 07:31:29 pm »
Prodigysim is an awesome guy.  Smart as hell, clever and has a good sense of humor.  He keeps himself composed very well.

K3pooch: Another awesome guy.  He is good hearted young man.

In my eyes they're both amazing hunter si players, k3 is a skeet machine, baconfist tanks, and polished survivor.   Both very skilled players.  Prodigy has a more experience than K3 but thats the only difference.  Seems like the beginning of an awesome team.

*Btw RBWT lel
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:39:04 pm by ElusivΣ »

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 07:49:29 pm »
Having played with Psim on vOv, I have first-hand experience at both what a great player and awesome guy he is! He's an awesome survivor player and an outstanding tank, and his attitude is truly committed to his team. I had the pleasure of playing a CCT3 match with K3, and I've watched him progress from the very beginning on PC with almost boundless potential and, again, an exemplary attitude. I could not recommend playing with these guys any more highly, they are two absolute class acts of the community, without a doubt!
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

Music_of_Zephyr

• Music is my religion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 04:22:52 pm »
I'd love to do this! Currently, I'm scheduled for no real underways until say March, but even then, it'd be short spurts of moments, so maybe a weekend here and there. I also will be having duty every sixth day starting mid-January after my two weeks off on Dec. 29th! I am on the west coast, currently in San Diego, CA.

My ProMod experience isn't the best, but it isn't the worst. I'd say my survivor play is better to that than my infected play. Horrible tank I will say, but always wanting to learn how to play one (I mean... it's not completely bad!). My communication I find to be really impressive when I have the rest of my team communicating. I am a pretty funny guy too, so there's that. I always look at the positives, even when there isn't a positive! I don't know. I guess I'm just an average tiered player who seems interested in starting off with what this possible team looks like they could be, or... at least will be during this tournament!

-Music of Zephyr-
The impossible is just a line, only the brave ones are able to break it to become more powerful.

K3pooch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 09:18:03 pm »
Bump.

We're at 4 now. Icy Inferno and Rook join the battle!

Looking for 2 peeps maybe.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:43:58 am by K3pooch »

Simi_X1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 12:06:11 am »
Don't forget the legendary 4xis Rook.

Discovery

• TnF
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 09:23:22 am »

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.