Author Topic: Match Scheduling  (Read 1759 times)

hib

• View Profile
Match Scheduling
« on: August 07, 2014, 05:47:01 pm »
I think Dyl and I discussed to have the match on Friday @ around 7pm pacific (i will edit if i got the time incorrect)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:01:21 pm by hib »

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
Re: Match Scheduling
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:12:01 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong (I may very well be), but isn't the match supposed to be played with the deadline of Friday night for round 1 so that then 2 games are played on Saturday from the four winning teams from round 1?
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

sinclair

• Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 06:18:36 pm »
Ok so obviously everything needs to be finished on every sunday. If teams can't play on the match day and agree to do it the next, just keep in mind you might have to play 2 that day. The rules are pretty flexible though allowing 6 ppl for a team and a ringers if the teams agree as long as they aren't / weren't already on a team for that specific week. Overall, plz try and play the matches on the given day, it makes everyones lives easier (the casters / streamers). Thank you!

Rails

• Head Producer of Deadstops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 06:21:41 pm »
Ok so obviously everything needs to be finished on every sunday. If teams can't play on the match day and agree to do it the next, just keep in mind you might have to play 2 that day. The rules are pretty flexible though allowing 6 ppl for a team and a ringers if the teams agree as long as they aren't / weren't already on a team for that specific week. Overall, plz try and play the matches on the given day, it makes everyones lives easier (the casters / streamers). Thank you!

Cool! Thanks for the clarification.
I look forward to this post being taken down so that you can continue running a corrupt system for a game that has less teams then I can count with one hand.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 07:36:56 pm »
5:52 PM - kimchi: how about friday 9 pm est?
5:52 PM - #WhiteGirlProblems: sure

A dedicated community website to competitive L4D and L4D2, ran by the community, for the community. L4DNation supports all continents of play and focuses on bringing together the community as a whole to a central hub of information.