Welcome to L4DNation!
L4DNation is the premier source for competitive L4D(2) discussion, news, and information. Enjoy your stay!
April 21, 2014, 01:41:42 AM by ProdigySim
Views: 284 | Comments: 5
Update: We're back! Thanks for bearing with us.
A few things got jumped in the transfer but we should be back to full capacity. Let me know if anything seems broken!
Update: Our domain registrar is undergoing maintenance right now (wow, what timing), so this move has been delayed.
I'm going to attempt the move on Monday at some point. So be aware!
Hey guys, I'm moving L4DNation to a different webhost tonight so I can save on $$$$ and maybe add some SSL.
We'll be going down for an unknown amount of time tonight. Hopefully you're all asleep and you'll just see this announcement in the morning after the move is completed.
I'll update this post when it's finished. Thanks.
April 12, 2014, 09:36:44 PM by Jacob
Views: 1074 | Comments: 23
Pro Mod 3.6.1
Water slowdown fix, important fixes for Retro, some cool new stuff, and a few small balance tweaks.
- Reduced witch bonus to 20 points in 4v4 and 3v3 configs.
- Reduced witch bonus to 10 points in 2v2 and 1v1 configs.
- Fixed a couple instances of HRs spawning when they shouldn't.
- Fixed water slowdown being set far too high and increasing after you jump.
- Updated confogl's Water Slowdown module to have a cvar for slowdown factor.
- Hitting a survivor with a hittable will now refill your rage meter.
- It now takes 2 hits to kill a common as infected. (Excluding tank)
- Spit will no longer do random amounts of ticks. Spit will always tick 28 times.
- Reduced Hard Rain 3 max distance to 600.
- Reduced Hard Rain 5 max distance to 600.
- Hunter pouncing shove FOV reduced from 45 to 25. (You must aim your melees better now to deadstop a hunter.)
- Spitter recharge interval reduced from 20 to 18.
- Smoker recharge after tongue break reduced from 20 to 18.
- Jockey recharge post incap increased from 15 to 18.
- Jockey ledge hang recharge time increased from 10 to 12.
- Jockey ride damage reduced to 3.
- Decreased temp health point value substantially.
- It now takes 5 hits to kill a common as infected.
- Fixed mapinfo being wrong, causing bonuses to be absurdly high.
- Lowered spawn timers to 15.
- Nerfed shotgun considerably. (Still better than vanilla pump)
- Increased boss flow blocks up to 15%.
- Hunter pouncing shove FOV reduced from 45 to 15.
- Increased smoker tongue range by 10%.
- Everything from Pro Mod update.
- Removed all extra pills from Reflux.
Download: Pro Mod 3.6.1 - Unzip and copy to your server's /left4dead2/ folder.
Developers : Jacob, NF, epilimic, Stabby, CircleSquared (Inactive)
Customogl : EsToOpi, Jacob, Sir
Plugins : CanadaRox, ProdigySim, Blade, Jahze, Jacob, Tabun, Vintik, Stabby, CircleSquared,
Grego, purpletreefactory, epilimic, Sir, Visor, Arti, Raecher, Xan, Griffin
VScripts : Jacob, Tabun, CircleSquared
Stripper : Jacob, Blade, Tabun, Stabby, CircleSquared, Visor, epilimic, NF
April 04, 2014, 06:13:37 PM by femputer
Views: 1438 | Comments: 22
Hello and welcome to L4DNation! We are the competitive L4D2 community ranging from all different skill levels and spanning from all parts of the world. We have communities based in North America, Europe and Asia and we continue to grow each day.
With the recent publicity from Twitch.TV, we want to reach out to those who may be interested in competitive play. There are plenty of resources and groups that help new players learn the competitive rules and game play through mentor programs, casual pugs and discussion boards on the forums.
If you wish to learn more about the community and competitive L4D2, please create an account and join us on the forums!
Post in this thread if you have any questions, comments and concerns and we will direct to whatever resources we can!
March 22, 2014, 04:53:54 PM by Dragon
Views: 3386 | Comments: 40
We are proud to announce that EQ Cup #3 is coming soon, an international competition pitting the very best teams around the globe against each other. Team Impossibru from Europe were the champions of the inaugural tournament back in 2012 and only a few months ago, Team nv- from Asia clinched a long and hard-fought victory to become the new reigning champions. Will they return to defend their title, or will there be new winners waiting to clinch their glory?
The deadline for signups will be announced as soon as EQ 2.1 is 100% ready, which will be happening very soon. Teams can have a maximum of 6 players and there is no limit to how many teams sign up. The teams that are officially registered and confirmed by the admins, will be listed at the bottom of this opening page.
We will be unveiling a ruleset and map rotation very soon, and as for signups, this discussion thread right here is the place to go to enter your teams: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/eqcup2/discussions/0/540736965908236393/
It's an international competition which is open to teams of any skill level: you can be top tier or new and fresh on the scene, it doesn't matter to us. So get together with your friends, get in shape, have some fun and we'll see you very soon!
01. Team Liechtenstein (Liechtenstein)
02. Vintage Germany (Germany)
03. Team Clarity (Russia)
04. Agent's Team (Russia)
05. PlatinuM Clan (Russia)
06. A`Q (Russia)
07. Russian Empire (Russia)
08. Salmon Catchers (Australia)
09. Crazy Frenchies (France)
10. N0n`Stop< (EU)
11. Team France (France)
12. Team Dat Italy (Italy)
13. The VooDoo BoyZ (USA)
14. Team USA (USA)
15. Team Africa (Sierra Leone)
16. Team Final Boss (USA)
17. His Infernal Majesty (Peru)
18. Team Combat Care Bears (USA)
19. Team Singapore (Singapore)
20. Dynasty (EU)
21. Impossible Gods (Russia)
22. Pink Panther Gang (UK)
March 20, 2014, 02:00:33 PM by fig newtons
Views: 890 | Comments: 2
Another Swiss Tournament 2014
hosted by fig newtons
There will be a cash prize. The exact amount is to be determined. Stay tuned!
We have had some very generous offers to sponsor this tournament. While nothing has been finalized yet, I want to express my gratitude in advance because building the prize fund is a terrific way to help the community: it builds the hype, draws attention to the event, and brings superstar players out of retirement. In short, the bigger the prize pool, the better the Left 4 Dead 2 we'll be able to bring you.
Send your contributions via PayPal now to (ryan delaney gmail com) with "l4dnation" in the subject, or click the Donate button on Kissme's stream! All the donations we receive will be earmarked to reward the players for the blood, sweat and tears they spend putting on such a great show for us every week.
You may have up to six (6) players on your team including the captain. Registration will close on April 12, 2014 OR the first Saturday one week after the watchl4d.com tournament concludes, whichever is later.
Sign up your team by filling out the web form here!
The rules are posted here.
Any comments or questions, please feel free to post in the subforum or contact me via Steam or email.
[RECRUITING] Knockout N' Walkout by ƒŁøW™
[Today at 12:17:25 AM]
Round 2 - Hard Rain by ƒŁøW™
[Today at 12:01:53 AM]
Announcing Another Swiss Tournament 2014 by ƒŁøW™
[Today at 12:01:25 AM]
Front Page Videos #3 by sygnus
[Yesterday at 05:50:51 PM]
Real Life Pictures! by ElusivΣ
[Yesterday at 03:37:46 PM]
Help me with learning how to demo smooth by mads-wm3
[Yesterday at 01:28:18 PM]
Obsession - A L4D2 Bunnyhop Movie by ElusivΣ
[Yesterday at 12:19:49 PM]
Another Swiss Tournament - Match Archive by Kissme
[April 22, 2014, 07:42:06 PM]