August 30, 2014, 04:02:14 pm by Jacob
Views: 993 | Comments: 11
It is that time again folks.
Prepare for some amazing games on some custom maps that have yet to be played in a competitive environment. You can read all about it over in the main thread: HERE! The most important info that you all care about: This is an International tournament.
The tournaments start date is still yet to be announced, but we are opening sign ups to get the ball rolling.
Important Information Before Registering:
Since this is an international tourney, we are going to require every team to submit their home server in the sign up process.
Every server will be evaluated by the admins of the tourney. If a server is deemed not fit you must find a replacement, or we will find one for you. If your home server is not ready at the time of your match (such as not having the latest version of the config and the maps uploaded), you will forfeit your home game. This is to keep things pain free for all parties involved.
Now that we have that out of the way, you can sign up in this thread by filling out the following format:
Home Server: (Can be a general answer such as Stick Up Kids NY. We will contact you if there is an issue.)
Team Roster: (Name, Profile Link, SteamID)
Good luck and have fun practicing the maps!
August 07, 2014, 06:12:41 am by Jacob
Views: 1889 | Comments: 49
Pro Mod 4.0
Moving our way towards a final version! There are a couple things in this update which will need to be tweaked, primarily godframes and spit damage. Luckily we have FIWDIL to iron things out before CCT starts up! This is not the 4.0 that has been planned and rumored for over a year now, it's just the standard continuation of the project. I plan on 4.x being our final release. Again I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped along the years, and everyone who plays this config. Anyways, onto what you actually care about.
Side Config Clean Up:
- Removed unused / outdated cvars from Retro.
- Hunters and Jockeys now do 25 damage (+pounce damage) per pounce in 1v1 configs.
- Spawn timers reduced to 1 second in 1v1 configs.
- AI tanks will now be instantly killed in 2v2 and 3v3 configs.
- Fixed quadcaps not working in Reflux.
- Removed Pro Mod HR from the package.
- Hunter godframes increased to 2.1
- Charger godframes increased to 2.1
- Smokers spit immunity godframe increased to 0.7
- Jockey spit immunity godframe increased to 0.7
- Spit damage increased from 2 damage per tick to 3.
- Added back 1 bile bomb.
- Bile bombs duration vs player controlled infected reduced to 5. (Default 20)
- Bile bombs duration reduced to 10 seconds. (Default 20)
- Bile bombs can now affect survivors in the same way they would an infected. (10 second duration)
- Natural Horde timer reduced from 3600 to 70.
- Natural Horde timer will be reset every time a boom lands, or a boomer gets popped.
- Deagle limit increased to 2.
- Tanks no longer get slowed by punching an incapped survivor.
- Increased Tank ban on No Mercy 3 from 42% to 55%.
- Removed hittables from warehouse after event on No Mercy 3.
- Survivors can no longer open the metal door after the event on No Mercy 3.
- Blocked tank from 0-55% on No Mercy 5.
- No Mercy 5 Saferoom will now always contain a Silenced SMG and Chrome Shotgun.
- Added 2 melee weapons to No Mercy 5 saferoom.
- Added an ammo pile to map room on Dead Center 1 to encourage teams to push out of saferoom for early tanks.
- Removed the cop car at the bottom of the first hill on Dead Center 2.
- Moved cola to the side closet (and removed the doors) on Dead Center 2 event.
- Removed an inaccessible pill spawn from Hard Rain 2 and 3.
- Removed 4 inaccessible pill spawns on Hard Rain 4.
- Enabled "Fun Skill Prints" by default. (Jacob skeeted Grizz. Jacob Leveled Hib. Etc.)
Download: Pro Mod 4.0
A Few Notes: The website is a bit outdated, and I apologize for that, but I don't have direct access to it. This release is going to need some testing, I don't have a test server currently. If anything is broken I will fix it within a day or two, but everything should work fine. The RBT finals will be played on 3.7.1.
Developers : Jacob, NF, epilimic (Inactive), Stabby (Inactive), CircleSquared (Inactive)
Customogl : EsToOpi, Jacob, Sir
Plugins : CanadaRox, ProdigySim, Blade, Jahze, Jacob, Tabun, Vintik, Stabby, CircleSquared,
Grego, purpletreefactory, epilimic, Sir, Visor, Arti, Raecher, Xan, Griffin
VScripts : Jacob, Tabun, CircleSquared
Stripper : Jacob, Blade, Tabun, Stabby, CircleSquared, Visor, epilimic, NF
August 02, 2014, 06:31:08 am by heriot
Views: 1079 | Comments: 13
Ok so hear me out. RBT finals are scheduled for next week at latest, with only 4 teams to play meaningful matches. Thats not to say we all cant enjoy it for the time being, but after that it leaves a LOT of downtime between now and the future events. FIWDIL ( http://www.l4dnation.com/wiki/FIWDIL ) was a weekend tournament, signups and brackets for the first 8 teams that signed up to be played on the weekend, (2 matches friday, 2 sat, finals sunday). Some of them get full teams (my team played h2k a number of times) but i think the best aspect of it was when people made pug teams (bh, team turban, and others). So with all this said, obviously jacob and whoever needs time to playtest and get the maps ready for scrims and matches for his event. But with all this time, and people like rails quitting, I think it would be nice to give teams some incentive to form, a chance to practice in a environment that can be categorized as fun matches, but can also be considered casted scrims that also gives the viewers a chance to enjoy matches in between tournaments. Pros of it include the ability to form pug teams or play with players not on your regular team / group of friends, and have only a weekend commitment as opposed to a tournament which can take / drag 2-3 months.
Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to gauge what interest there would be in such an event.
Looking for 8 posts of cpts willing to organize their team or make a pug team for next week. i'll be closing the thread / locking signups on the 7th if i cannot get enough interest or if 8 teams / people sign up before that. For now, I think it best to impose the majority of RBT's rules. International teams are welcome to join, but should be hesitant because matches must be played on NA servers unless teams agree otherwise, and matches should be scheduled at reasonable times for NA players. Anyway whos interested!!!!
July 23, 2014, 09:23:41 pm by Visor
Views: 1407 | Comments: 20
Hi, I'm the new host for L4DNation. Hopefully there's gonna be no more shitty downtime!
Things left to fix:
Let me know if you find any bugs etc.
July 01, 2014, 04:07:33 am by ProdigySim
Views: 682 | Comments: 12
That's right! Our old site layout has been replaced with a new, sleek design!
Thanks to Zeon for the new layout!
Let us know if you have any issues with the new design. We're likely to keep working on it
Hard Rain: Downpour by Zeon
[Today at 11:05:23 pm]
Looking for working server files (windows) by Ross
[Today at 06:32:50 pm]
Custom Campaign Tourney #3 Sign Ups! by petiso194
[Today at 05:24:00 pm]
[Recruiting] Yams and Disco by relapse
[Today at 04:14:57 pm]
Real Life Pictures! by .d.L33t.
[Today at 04:06:59 pm]
Looking for a team maan by Disco
[Today at 03:38:34 pm]
MOVED: Private plugin ? by Visor
[Today at 03:10:21 pm]
Error l4d2_stumble_modifier by Jacob
[Today at 02:49:26 pm]